Red Iced Mini Cupcake Recipe
Ever thought about eating something that just blows your mind? I have a recipe that will do just that. I have prepared something that will have you telling your friends about that they will surely be envious of. This is my Red Iced Mini Cupcake recipe that can’t be left a secret any longer. These Red Iced Mini Cupcakes are absolutely booming with flavour and they look just as good as they taste.
This Recipe took us awhile to perfect and we can now happily share these mind blowing Red Iced Mini Cupcakes with you for you to bake at home. We know that you will be as impressed as we were when we tried them and if you are as big of a fan as we are of mini cupcakes then this is something you don’t wanna miss out on!
Check out our Recipe Below:
Red Iced Mini Cupcakes Recipe
- ½ Cup self - raising flour sifted
- ½ Cup caster (superfine) sugar
- ½ Cup butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Cups icing sugar
- red food colouring
- boiling water to mix coloured sprinkles
- Preheat oven to to 190°C (170°C fan) and line 36 hole cupcake tin with patty pans.
- Combine the flour, sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the patty pans and bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean, the cupcakes are done.
- Leave cupcakes out to cool
- Place icing sugar into a bowl, then slowly stir in the food colouring and boiling water a few drops at a time until the icing is thick.
- Spoon the icing over the cupcakes and sprinkle hundreds and thousands and sprinkles over the top.